Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'll pretend I'm a cloud



Being a singer-songwriter gives you a natural soft spot for others like yourself. Birds of a feather and all that. Allison Crowe has been on my blogosphere radar for a while now mostly due to efforts of Victoria from Muruch blog. I'm writing about her today because she will be over in UK for a tour in the next couple of weeks and I'd recommend going to see her if Canadian songstresses are your kind of thing too!

Here are the dates (I'll be there on the 21st) ...

October 20 - London, Lauderdale House (Tickets)
October 21 - London, Halo (Tickets)
October 24 - Sussex Arts Club, Brighton
October 26 - Glasgow, Ramshorn Theatre
October 29 - Liverpool, Heart and Soul
November 1 - Dublin, Bewley's Café Theatre
November 3 - Aberdeen, Cowdray Hall
November 4 - Dundee, Chaplaincy Centre

... and an mp3 from her new album This Little Bird

allison crowe - skeletons and spirits

Allison is a very web savvy artist and you can download lots of her previous work on her website.

Hope to see you there on the 21st!

1 comment:

muruch said...

I'm so glad to see someone else posting about Allison. :)