Friday, February 09, 2007

chu chu train to the weekend



Everybody needs a little uplift on a Friday just to get them over the last few hurdles that stand in the way of the weekend. The song I've got for you today will not only lift you up, it will carry you along and deposit you so firmly in the weekend that you will forget all your worries and forget all your woes. I was introduced to Linfinty by one of the musicians episodes on the CP and ever since then this song has been rocking and rolling and churning my little world.

linfinity - chu chu train to venice

Send some love to Linfinity's website and myspace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Into it. Who is this band and where do I hear some more?

Mr Rossy said...

I just listened to this track, it's certainly having the desired affect !!! Great !!