Monday, June 12, 2006

cut gig cherry popped


The cut gig virginity has officially gone. I had forgotten how much fun it is to play live with a good band. The only problem I had was that I got so sweaty that my glasses kept slipping down my nose. Unfortunately for you guys there was no facility to record the audio, but you can look at a few more pictures on our website here.

The next two London gigs are on the 11th and 29th of July.

Hopefully we'll see some of you there?

Also, Elizabeth and Tom are doing an acoustic Amber Suite gig tomorrow evening at the sound cafe in Leicester Square.

They are on at 9pm if you can make it?

4 comments:

cchang said...

Great pics! That first one of you cracked me up.

Tim Young said...

Thanks guys ... do you think I should start selling 'Cut' T-shirts then?

Jamie Summers said...

Hey nice one. Glad it went well, and hope to see you when you (either) get to southampton (or) i get money and get to london.

FiL said...

Um, late to the party (I frequently am), but anyway...

Hearty Congrats! Do let me know if you manage a Canadian tour...

FiL