Wednesday, August 09, 2006

following the thread


I'm not sure how many of you have been following my recent interest in French singer Camille since I was introduced to her by the SAS Radio podcast, but it has been a continuous thread on the TFoT that doesn't seem to want to break quite yet.

She appeared on Gilles Peterson's Radio 1 show on the 23rd of July and now it isn't available on their site I thought I'd share it with you.

camille - bbc radio session 23rd july 2006


The tracks are 'La Demeure D'Un Cei','Au Port' & 'Ta Douleur'.

Visit Camille's website here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And for more unreleased and live tracks from the exquisite Camille, head to: http://www.lesacdesfans.net/index.php?page=audio

Anonymous said...

and thanks for posting this radio session, I can't wait to listen to it :)

Anonymous said...

Many thanks :)